Why choose LNG Terminal Engineering specialty?
- since the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region provides for the development of an efficiently operating EU internal energy market, for making the Baltic Sea a clean shipping region, and for the installation of the LNG flow distribution stations;
- since the 2020–2030 climate and energy policy strategy provides for the expansion of the international gas pipeline network;
- since Lithuania’s Progress Strategy Lithuania 2030 provides for the implementation of advanced LNG technologies that preserve resources and mitigate the environmental pollution and climate change in the industry, energy, and transport sectors;
- since the Lithuanian National Energy Independence Strategy emphasises the main goal of the country: to move to a different geopolitical and value area, based on market relations and competition;
- and also since that is a promising and innovative specialty offering a wide range of career opportunities.
Lithuania is at a crossroad between west and east Europe, and throughout its complicated history has developed a unique culture, which encompasses both deep respect for traditions and robust wish to learn and innovate. We are members of EU and NATO, and are among the most bilingual and educated nations in Europe, however costs of living here are lower than in western countries, which makes Lithuania great for tourism, education or business.